Next up in our series of Reflect Clinic surgery guides is Liposuction. We’ll break down everything you need to know, including costs, to help you make an informed decision on whether surgery with Mr Gerard Lambe and his team is right for you.
At Reflect Clinic, our patients come first and always will. That’s why we put together these guides so every patient, returning or utterly new to cosmetic surgery, can feel at ease with the procedure and confident that the results will be everything you dreamed of and more!
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a form of cosmetic surgery where fat is removed from specific body areas that are often stubborn to diets and exercise.
Patients who could benefit from this procedure have found that exercise or dieting hasn’t had the expected results.
To go ahead with Liposuction, you must be a stable weight and declared as medically fit.
Liposuction – Your questions answered!
- How long does Liposuction surgery take? – Treatment time can be anything from two to two and a half hours. Treatment times for many cosmetic surgery procedures often differ from patient to patient.
- Will I have to stay in hospital? – Yes, but only for a single night so Mr Gerard Lambe and the after-care team can monitor you post-surgery.
- Will I be able to drive? – We’d recommend that you do not drive until three weeks post-op. As such, you should rearrange for a family member or friend to pick you up after your stay at Reflect Clinic.
- Can I still bathe after my Liposuction surgery? – You can shower three days post-op; however, we’d advised against bathing until your wounds are fully healed.
- Should I ask my employer for time off? – Yes. If you work in a passive role, we’d recommend two weeks off work so you can recover fully.
How much will my Liposuction procedure at Reflect Clinic cost?
Costs at Reflect Clinic vary from procedure to procedure. Our Liposuction costs start at £4,000, with the max cost (subject to consultation) being £8,500.
For more on our costing, visit the dedicated pricing page here.
You can find out much more about Liposuction at Reflect Clinic, including FaQs, customer testimonials and case studies, plus much more by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can call Jayne on 07434 572 794 today!