Remote Consultation with Mr Lambe
We all lead very busy lives these days and with the onset of Covid-19, we are also concerned about safety, for our patients, for our staff and for ourselves so we’ve come up with a quick and easy solution to continue seeing our patients, using the most up-to-date, secure technology!
What better way to progress your cosmetic surgery journey, than to meet Mr Lambe in a remote video consultation where you can discuss your desires, show the area(s) that you’re concerned about, ask any questions about your surgery, and start your journey to The Most Beautiful You!
All this in the comfort of your own home!
What is a Remote Consultation?
A “Remote Consultation” is a one to one, face to face consultation with Mr Lambe, top Cosmetic Surgeon, from the comfort of your own home.
You can speak directly to Mr Lambe using your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
Please be assured that there will be no pressure or hard sell from us, just a relaxed and empathetic experience for you to discuss your issue(s) and how they can be solved
It is personal to you, it is confidential and it is secure as we are fully GDPR compliant.
Benefits of a Remote Consultation
- It’s Safe – you speak directly with Mr Lambe without the risk of catching Covid-19
- It’s Confidential – the meeting is between you and Mr Lambe so is totally confidential
- It’s Convenient – it is set up so that it’s as convenient as possible for you
- It’s Hassle Free – just turn up in the comfort of your own house (or car!)
- It’s Travel Free – You don’t need to travel to the hospital by public transport or find a parking space if you’re in a car.
- It’s Time Saving – It couldn’t be easier to arrange, just click the link which will be emailed to you on the day
- It’s easy – No need to arrange childcare, or make excuses. Simply relax, sit back in comfort and have a chat
How Much is my Remote Consultation?
Your virtual consultation will last 20 minutes and will be with Mr Gerard Lambe. The cost for the virtual consultation is £120 and we will handle the communication set up.
During the consultation we may use virtual software to allow you to see the expected results of surgery. We will communicate with you to book a time and suit for the consultation. Please ensure that you are in a quiet room if possible and make sure that you have a reliable WiFi connection and the sound on your computer is turned on. Your computer must also have a camera.
Schedule a Consultation
with The Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Manchester, Cheshire
and the North West!
If you would like to discuss improvements to your face or body and find out what can be achieved with cosmetic surgery, then come and discuss your options with Mr Lambe in a gentle and understanding environment at a convenient date and time for YOU.
We look forward to seeing you soon on your journey to become "The Most Beautiful You".