This year we were once again Finalists in The Safety in Beauty Awards in Mayfair, London.
We were delighted to attend as these awards are amongst the most respected and recognised awards in the aesthetics, cosmetic surgery and beauty industry.
As a reward for this year’s successes and being an all-round brilliant team, the whole team came with us including Gerard Lambe (Manchester Plastic Surgeon), Joanna Lambe (Director), Jayne Bailey (Clinic Manager) and her husband Tim Bailey, Dr Apostolos (Manchester Plastic Surgeon) and his wife Katerina, Adelina Sejdiu (Nurse) and her partner Granit.
We were lucky to be FINALISTS inTWO awards this year which were:-
- BEST TRANSFORMATIONAL COSMETIC SURGERY
- BEST SURGICAL FACILITY AND TEAM
This year saw a record amount of entries for 2023, their 10th anniversary year of awards so it promised to be an extra special evening.
Thank you to our brilliant patients who have nominated us and Jayne and the team for asking our patients to vote – it worked!!
And to the selection committee of 6 people who had shortlisted us.
And there were a selection of the best plastic surgeons and aesthetic teams from Manchester, the North West, London and indeed the whole of the United Kingdom, who were also finalists for the safety awards too, so the competition was particularly fierce!
When we saw the calibre of the competition around the room and that we were seated at the back, we didn’t think we had a chance!!
We had to book flights from Manchester to London because of the train strike, so once we got off the London flight, we were running late waiting to collect our bags from the carousel. Then finding a taxi to take us to the Hilton, we actually arrived at 6pm when the event started, so once we checked in Jayne, Jo, Tim and Gerard had a mad dash to get ready. There were glamorous ladies in sequins drinking champagne behind us as we queued to check in! It was a rush!
Once we found our table with Adelina and Apostolos and their partners, we settled in to have dinner and a chat. It went so quickly, which is a sign of a good night out in our opinion ;).
Cosmetic Surgery team of Jayne Bailey (Clinical Manager), Dr Apostolos (Plastic Surgeon), Gerard Lambe (Plastic Surgeon) and Adelina Sejdiu (Clinical Nurse)
BEST SURGICAL TRANSFORMATION AWARD 2023
When we were nominated for the best plastic surgery award we received an email which read
“You’ve made it here through sheer hard work, dedication and the highest standards of professionalism in the industry. If you did not enter yourself, you will have been nominated by your own customers/patients, followers, supporters, colleagues and peers”.
“We would be delighted to have you all join us to celebrate The Safety in Beauty 10th Anniversary Gala and Diamond Awards on Saturday, December 2nd at 6pm in the beautiful luxury grand ballroom at The Hilton on Park Lane, in Mayfair, London”.
The award was sponsored by SURFACE IMAGING SOLUTIONS.
Click to find out more.
About The Best Surgical Transformation Award Finalists 2023
- The Inspirational Plastic Surgery Transformation Award is an accolade for a surgical professional or team that have created a truly inspiring outcome for a patient.
- This award requires the Plastic Surgeon or team to have only performed surgery to have achieved the final result.
- The final result can be the combination of several sessions of plastic surgery or one session within the last 12 to 18 months.
- The final results must have been achieved purely by cosmetic surgery methods performed by a Plastic Surgeon or team permitted to operate under the scope of specialist registration status on The General Medical Council.
- The winning Plastic surgeon or team, should have a consistent track record in excellent patient care and safety principles.
BEST SURGICAL FACILITY AND TEAM AWARD 2023
Wow, we were finalists too for this cosmetic surgery award!
- This award is given to a cosmetic surgery team based on their excellent patient service.
- Entrants will demonstrate genuine patient review scores, feedback data and communication rates.
- The best cosmetic surgery facilities entering this category must have services available to the public within the cosmetic surgery industry.
- Entrants should have CQC registered premises with a minimum rating of ‘Good’ or above.
- Finalists should also demonstrate a long term dedication and focus on creating positive patient experiences throughout their plastic surgery treatment journey.
This award was sponsored by CLINISEPT+. Read more about them here.
Find out more about us
You can find out what we’ve been up to and receive regular before and after photos by clicking on the links below, then liking or following us on:
And from time to time
Our Email Newsletters
Or sign up to our regular newsletter by clicking here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Sign up to our Newsletter” button.
Cosmetic Surgery Manchester Reviews
If you would like to see all our top reviews for breast augmentations (boob jobs, breast enlargement surgery) as well as other manchester cosmetic surgery options such as pinnaplasty/otoplasty), eyelifts (upper blepharoplasty/ lower blepharoplasty), facelifts, labiaplasty, liposuction or tummy tucks, then please click below to see what our many happy patients have to say about their cosmetic surgery experience here at Reflect Clinic.
If you would like to find out more about cosmetic surgery in Manchester, or simply would like a chat about it, then call or text Jayne. There will be no pressure and no hard sell – just an initial chat.
In office hours – To contact Jayne, our Clinic Manager, text or call 07434 572794 and she will come back to you shortly.
For out of office hours – please complete our contact form, by clicking the link here.
You can also book your consultation direct with Jayne if you’d like to see Mr Lambe or Dr Apostolos, who are offer plastic surgery, face to face in Manchester or Cheshire, so that you can achieve THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOU.
We can’t wait to hear from you!